Recommended Resources

OICA is unable to give legal advice regarding issues, but we recommend the following resources:

If you need help finding an attorney

If the is a question of child abuse or neglect, contact the DHS Hotline 1-800-522-3511,

If there is a concern with a  DHS case, contact the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth (OCCY)  405-606-4900,

CASA is also a good resource we’ve used as a place for people to start to find support, guidance and a real person at the other end of the phone who will listen.  Ways to find local CASA office contact 800-742-2272

Please wait...


Want to stay up-to-date on issues and legislation affecting OK kids? Enter your email below.