The Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy has been awarded funds from Anthem, Inc. to provide two grants to organizations that address adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) in the state of Oklahoma. Each grant will be for $2,500. These funds may be used to fund a program, project, or general support.
- Preference will be given to members of OICA
- If you are not a member, please sign up at https://oica.org/2021-memberships/
- Must be a 501(c)3
Deadlines & Awards
- Proposals are due June 7th, 2021 at 5:00 pm. Awards will be announced the week of June 28th and funds will be distributed shortly after.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Send your organization’s application and attachments to Peyton Stacy at email@example.com. In the subject line please include Organization Name Application (ex: Oklahoma Institute for Child Advocacy’s Application) in the subject line.
Type of Funding
Please identify the type of funding
- Special Project
- General Support
Program/Project Title (if applicable)
Elements of Proposal (please include the information below in your proposal) No word or character limit.
- Organization Name
- Contact Name, Email, and Phone Number
- Description of the Organization (discuss the mission, primary programs, how long those programs have been operating, demographics of the people you serve, and sources of funding)
- Description of the Program or Special Project (description of the project, how does this program/project address ACEs? How long has the program/project been operating? How will the money be used? What outcomes have you seen from this program? How will you determine the success of the program?)
- Total Cost of Program/Special Project
- Federal Tax ID Number
- Program/Special Project Budget
- Proof of 501(c)3 status
- List of Staff & Board Members
If you have any questions, please reach out to Peyton at firstname.lastname@example.org