OICA is unable to give legal advice regarding issues, but we recommend the following resources:


If you need help finding an attorney:



If the is a question of child abuse or neglect, contact:

DHS Hotline 1-800-522-3511, http://www.okdhs.org


If there is a concern with a  DHS case, contact:

Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth (OCCY) 405-606-4900, https://www.ok.gov/occy/About_OCCY/index.html

CASA is also a good resource we’ve used as a place for people to start to find support, guidance and a real person at the other end of the phone who will listen. Ways to find your local CASA office contact: 800-742-2272, http://www.oklahomacasa.org/casa-programs.html